Thank you for visiting Cancer Families United. Every 2 minutes, a child is diagnosed with cancer. * Your donation will help Cancer Families United to support local families whose children are battling cancer in the following ways:
- Family Care Bags: A care bag is given to every newly diagnosed child and their family at Bronson Pediatric Hematology/Oncology clinic that includes essentials such as personal care items, snacks, gifts and support information.
- Travel Assistance: travelling for frequent treatments can be cost prohibitive for some families. CFU provides $100 gas cards to families who are approved for travel assistance.
- Family Wish: Families can apply for a family wish to offset a financial burden or to enhance the well being of their sick child. Examples include school tutors and therapies not covered by insurance.
- Warrior Wish: A Warrior Wish is intended for children who have relapsed. The wish is customized for the child and coordinated with their family to offer the best experience possible.
- Family Networking Events: Activities are planned throughout the year to provide an opportunity for families affected by childhood cancer, past and present, of Bronson Pediatric Hematology/Oncology to meet, share experiences and form meaningful relationships outside of the hospital walls.
Click here to donate!
More children are lost to cancer in the U.S. than any other childhood diseases combined. The average age of diagnosis is 6 years old. *
We can make a difference. Hope starts with you.
To learn more about legislative efforts for childhood cancer click the #STARact link below.